Carson Wentz has to stay healthy in 2020 if the Philadelphia Eagles are to challenge for the NFC East crown, in their quest to be the first team in the division to repeat as champs since they did it in 2003 and 2004. The veteran quarterback is giving the team a bit of a scare just two weeks ahead of the season opener on Sept. 13 against the Washington Redskins. Wentz left practice on Sunday with what’s being described as a soft tissue injury, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, but the silver lining is he’s listed as day-to-day and the ailment itself is viewed as minor.
About Kye Parsons
Kye Parsons is WBOC's web editor.
- Hawks Mourn Passing of Football Great Gerald Irons
- Devin Lord – March 2021 Winner – WBOC Mountaire Scholar Athlete Of The Month
- Salisbury Lacrosse Wins Big + Sixers Fans Back At Wells Fargo
- The Final Score! February 26th, 2021
- Casey Talamini-Keleman – February 2021 Winner – WBOC Mountaire Scholar Athlete Of The Month