WBOC Sports’ Jose Cuevas catches up with Dover International Speedway CEO Mike Tatoian for his comments on the 2020 NASCAR schedule changes and their impact on the track. He also lets us know how he feels in regards to the future of the track with all NASCAR track contracts expiring after 2020.
About Jose Cuevas
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Jose Cuevas has contributed 107 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Jose Cuevas
- Hawks Mourn Passing of Football Great Gerald Irons
- Devin Lord – March 2021 Winner – WBOC Mountaire Scholar Athlete Of The Month
- Salisbury Lacrosse Wins Big + Sixers Fans Back At Wells Fargo
- The Final Score! February 26th, 2021
- Casey Talamini-Keleman – February 2021 Winner – WBOC Mountaire Scholar Athlete Of The Month