Luke Silvestre of Camden County, New Jersey, is battling Stage 4 melanoma. The Philadelphia Flyers surprised the 11-year-old at his home in Runnemede with a visit from some of his favorite players, a game with mascot Gritty and other gifts.
- Hawks Mourn Loss of Hall of Famer David Riddick
- New Jersey Governor Opens Door to Pro-Sports Teams
- Philadelphia Flyers Make Dream Come True for Cancer Patient
- NASCAR Runs Real Heroes 400, First Race Since COVID-19 Pandemic Began in U.S.
- Salisbury University Athlete Goes from Goal Line to Front Line Against Covid-19