SPARTANBURG, S.C. — David Pearson, a NASCAR pioneer and longtime rival of Richard Petty, has died. He was 83. Pearson died Monday, The Wood Brothers racing team said, but details were not immediately available. Pearson was a three-time Cup champion and his 105 career victories trail only Petty’s 200 on NASCAR’s all-time list. Five of […]
- Hawks Mourn Loss of Hall of Famer David Riddick
- New Jersey Governor Opens Door to Pro-Sports Teams
- Philadelphia Flyers Make Dream Come True for Cancer Patient
- NASCAR Runs Real Heroes 400, First Race Since COVID-19 Pandemic Began in U.S.
- Salisbury University Athlete Goes from Goal Line to Front Line Against Covid-19