Luke Silvestre of Camden County, New Jersey, is battling Stage 4 melanoma. The Philadelphia Flyers surprised the 11-year-old at his home in Runnemede with a visit from some of his favorite players, a game with mascot Gritty and other gifts.
WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 – Hey sports people! It’s the weekend! Did you miss our sportscast? HOW COULD YOU? We got you covered though… Zach Parnes is here talking about… UMES Bowling, Ice Hockey open house in Harrington Local Scores and the Ravens signing Seth Roberts
LAS VEGAS (AP) – After 43 seasons, the Washington Capitals are finally sitting on top of hockey. Lars Eller scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:37 to play, and the Capitals raised the Stanley Cup for the first time in franchise history after a 4-3 victory over the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 5 on Thursday […]
PHILADELPHIA (AP) – The Sabres quickly turned their disappointment around. Zemgus Girgensons scored on a breakaway with 2:31 left in overtime to lift Buffalo to a 4-3 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. Jake McCabe, Tyler Ennis and Jamie McGinn also scored for Buffalo, which snapped a two-game skid while winning for the […]
- Hawks Mourn Loss of Hall of Famer David Riddick
- New Jersey Governor Opens Door to Pro-Sports Teams
- Philadelphia Flyers Make Dream Come True for Cancer Patient
- NASCAR Runs Real Heroes 400, First Race Since COVID-19 Pandemic Began in U.S.
- Salisbury University Athlete Goes from Goal Line to Front Line Against Covid-19