Gov. Phil Murphy says his executive order allows for professional teams, which train or play in New Jersey, to return to training and competitions if their league move in that direction.
Luke Silvestre of Camden County, New Jersey, is battling Stage 4 melanoma. The Philadelphia Flyers surprised the 11-year-old at his home in Runnemede with a visit from some of his favorite players, a game with mascot Gritty and other gifts.
PITMAN, N.J. – New Jersey Athletic Conference coaches have chosen the Salisbury University football team to claim the league title in 2016, pending the release of the conference’s preseason coaches’ poll results. According to the Salisbury University Athletic Department, SU sits atop the poll after claiming three first-place votes, and if the poll rings true it would […]
If you’re from Sussex County, Delaware, the words ‘Slam Dunk to the Beach’ will sound familiar. The Cape Henlopen High School basketball tournament has been around since it’s start in 1990 but it wasn’t until just a few years ago, Slam Dunk to the Beach was completely revamped. Cape Henlopen Boys Basketball Coach Stephen Re […]
- Hawks Mourn Loss of Hall of Famer David Riddick
- New Jersey Governor Opens Door to Pro-Sports Teams
- Philadelphia Flyers Make Dream Come True for Cancer Patient
- NASCAR Runs Real Heroes 400, First Race Since COVID-19 Pandemic Began in U.S.
- Salisbury University Athlete Goes from Goal Line to Front Line Against Covid-19