Salisbury University’s Lydia Narum had a great fall season with the SU soccer team. COVID-19 forced the senior to work at a company that is helping with lab testing. She plays an important role in the testing assembly line.
- Hawks Mourn Loss of Hall of Famer David Riddick
- New Jersey Governor Opens Door to Pro-Sports Teams
- Philadelphia Flyers Make Dream Come True for Cancer Patient
- NASCAR Runs Real Heroes 400, First Race Since COVID-19 Pandemic Began in U.S.
- Salisbury University Athlete Goes from Goal Line to Front Line Against Covid-19