WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 – Pickleball players from across Delmarva gathered in Ocean City on Friday to raise money for their favorite cardiac disease and cancer charities. Take a look at their story here!
CAMBRIDGE, Md.- When wrestling season starts on Nov 15, all of the hard work, dedication, and sweat the participating high school students have put in all season leads toward these final three weekends. It all starts with the Bayside Conference tournament, which will be held at Cambridge-South Dorchester High School on Friday, Feb 16 and Saturday, Feb 17, starting […]
The Governor’s Challenge, which according to organizers is the largest holiday basketball tournament on the East Coast – returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center in Salisbury, Maryland Dec. 27-30. Tournament organizers say this year’s format will include a larger DMVelite Showcase division, including 16 top teams from around the region, as well as […]
The Capital Classic basketball tournament will return to Delaware for its 11th year on Friday, Feb. 5- Sunday, Feb. 14. Tournament Director, Bill Ardito, says the event is bigger and better than ever, showcasing nine undefeated teams. At its inception, Capital Classic showcased four teams, which grew to 16 teams and finally 32 teams. “There were so […]
In 1990, Dover High School’s Boys Basketball team competed in the first ever Slam Dunk to the Beach. Twenty-five years later, Dover High School competed in the showcase for the second time. Dover Boys Basketball Head Coach Stephen Wilson does not know the reason why the team wasn’t invited back in previous years, but he […]
- Parkside Girls, Wi-Hi Boys Take Bayside Championships + Woodbridge Girls Fall Short
- Remebering Kobe Bryant + Wizards and Bucks in OT Thriller
- WBOC Sports’ José Cuevas recaps the Bayside and Henlopen Individual Championships
- The Final Score 02/21/2020: Delmarva Christian dominates The ESIAC Championships, The Henlopen Conference Wrestling Tourney, and much more!
- Wi Hi dominates on the basketball court and on the Track, the Easton Lady Warriors go 21 and 0, and the Crabbers shock the Bayside