Carson Wentz has to stay healthy in 2020 if the Philadelphia Eagles are to challenge for the NFC East crown, in their quest to be the first team in the division to repeat as champs since they did it in 2003 and 2004. The veteran quarterback is giving the team a bit of a scare just two weeks ahead of the season opener on Sept. 13 against the Washington Redskins. Wentz left practice on Sunday with what’s being described as a soft tissue injury, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, but the silver lining is he’s listed as day-to-day and the ailment itself is viewed as minor.
About Kye Parsons
Kye Parsons is WBOC's web editor.
- Nola Woods Signs With New DSU Triathlon Team
- Jada Evans – May 2021 Winner – WBOC Mountaire Scholar Athlete
- Delaware Tech Softball Wins Mid-Atlantic Championship
- Capacity Restrictions Lifted at Oriole Park Beginning June 1
- Geoff Point-Du-Jour – April 2021 Winner – WBOC Mountaire Scholar Athlete Of The Month